Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Not all there.

I was trying to think of something to post about today. My problem is the thinking part! I caught a cold from my boss (thanks for that bonus!) and I'm a bit doped up on cold pills!

My problem is I'm so sensitive to anything that might make me sleepy. It is so bad now that even the two daytime cold pills I took this morning are making me so sleepy, it feels like my head weighs 100lbs! I have to watch with allergy pills too. They have to be marked "driver friendly" or I'm out like a light! It has even got me in trouble at work today. I was supposed to send something by courier yesterday but I forgot and it is going out today, which causes a bit of a problem here. I just can't think straight, but if I don't take the medicine, I am aching so bad that I can't work either! I suppose the best thing to be doing is staying home and sleeping it off!

Is there any point to this post, none whatsoever! I'm just rambling in my drug-induced stupor!


Big thanks to hubby who has been taking care of the boys and meals because I've been going to bed as soon as I get home, as I plan to tonight!

How long is it until summer?

2 comments:

Holly said...

Aw, hope you feel better. Maybe you're sleepy because your body needs rest! :) Rest up....

Peanut said...

I remember that about you. You wouldn't believe the things we did to you on bus rides after you'd taken your gravol (just kidding!).

I'm so glad that Jim is taking care of things for you at home so you can at least rest once you get home. I hope you feel better soon.

Sunshine here today... maybe spring is coming?