Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thursday 13

thursdaythirteen300

13 Things about me:

1. I have been married for 11 yrs. next month

2. I got married at 18, was a mother by 19.

3. Each of my boys were born in a different province (British Columbia, Yukon and Nova Scotia)

4. I live several thousands of kilometres from all my family and closest friends (sniff)

5. I moved a lot as a child, 5 different schools in kindergarten alone!

6. I was painfully shy, probably from all the moving!

7. I gave my heart to the Lord at 14ys. old and have never looked back. (Thank you God for saving me so young!)

8. My mother suffers from schizophrenia and is bi-polar (and raised us as a single mom)

9. Needless to say I had a very "interesting" upbringing!

10. I am very much in love with my minister husband

11. I am also in love with my 3 wonderful sons

12. I talk to my mother-in-law almost everyday online (we are close)!

13. I am not much of a writer, but I am addicted to the mommy blogging community!

Thanks to all the moms out there who blog! I benefit from your advice, tips and tricks! Yes, I am not alone! There are many other moms, moms to boys, pastors wives and working mothers!

To check out more Thursday 13, click here.


10 comments:

Soul Pockets said...

Sounds like a very interesting life.

Karen said...

Wow, five different schools in kindergarden alone?! That's crazy.
Sounds like you've had an interesting life. That's great that you're close to your MIL.

Pretty Life Online said...

Cool entry for TT! Mine's up too hope you can drop by... Happy TT!

Irishcoda said...

That was really rough, five schools in one year! Still you seem like a wonderful person and I enjoyed learning more about you. Happy T13!

jennyonthespot said...

It's precious that you have such a close relationship with your mother-in-law... that is truly wonderful :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a lot of interesting things. Did you find that you look back and like the moving, or wished you stayed in one place?

Happy TT!

Peanut said...

Awwww...every time you post I miss you more :( I'm so glad that God found you at 14 and gave you to me. BFF!

Anonymous said...

Nice thirteen. This mommy blogging has got me hooked too :) Have a great week.

Unknown said...

Hi Harmony,
What a lovely blog you have,and its nice to see the pictures of the boys on it as well. Missed you today-busy in the yard and went out to lunch with Laurel,a nice treat! Catch you Monday.
MIL!!heehee

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

What a great list!

Any mom of 3 boys is a friend of mine! :)

and your writing is genius to boot! ;)