Wow, that really sounds vain! Really it isn't, if you saw how long it took me to come up with 5 things! I'm taking my cue from Peanut today. She wrote about 5 things she likes about her body. I couldn't quite go that far but I figured I could find 5 things about myself in general I liked, if I really really tried, couldn't I? Well, lets see!
1. I am pretty social. I love to spend time with family and friends and love to laugh. I don't get to do it as much as I'd like but if I could, I would everyday! I loved living at Bible College and having friends and their kids all in the same building. We had a great time there!
2. I'm very forgiving. I am quick to forgive and I get over things quickly. I have found that quality to serve me well, especially being a pastor's wife. I don't take things too personally and if I am hurt, I get over it fairly quickly.
3. I can be quite shy (until you get to know me!). That doesn't sound like a positive, and in many cases it isn't, but I am easy to talk to. I don't come on strong and it makes it easier to get to know others who are shy like me. God has really helped me to come out of my shell enough to do this and to reach out to others first, but it doesn't come easily.
4. I am fiercely loyal and protective of my friends and family. I may be shy but I will stand up for them when I'm needed, especially for my children. When I'm your friend, I'm your friend for life (there, you have your fair warning!)
5. Oh boy, one more, um.......I am a child of God! There, that's a good one! I am happy that I made the decision 15 years ago to follow Christ. It is the best thing I've ever done and I wouldn't have any of these qualities or this life without Him!
Whew! That wasn't so bad, I just managed to squeeze 5 things in there! Go visit Peanut to read her list and more 5 Things I Love posts and why not make your own list and join up?
*By the way, any suggestions on how to make my header inline with the columns? I've had this problem before but have always been able to fix it. This time I'm stumped!