My best friend in the whole wide world, some may know her as Peanut, has started a new carnival. Basically you list 5 things that you love. I am so happy she started this because, well, I have nothing to blog about. I've been so sick the last two and a half weeks, which brings me to my topic. I'm going to write about the 5 things I love (hmm, love is such a strong word for this.....like?) about being sick. I'm trying to focus on the positive here people, after two weeks of solid complaining! Here goes!
5 Things I Like About Being Sick
1. Staying in bed. all. day. Being sick forced me to get some much needed rest!
2. Getting to stay home and watch Regis and Kelly. They always make me laugh.
3. Having my boys pop in every half hour saying "Sorry you are sick, I love you" and showering me with hugs and kisses. (Even though I'm trying, impossible I know, not to share my germs)
4. Not having to cook dinner!
5. Losing weight! I lost about 3 lbs because I wasn't feeling well enough to eat much, have to look for the silver lining folks!
There you go. Being sick really sucks but it is kind of nice (after the fact) to look for some of the positives!
Thanks Peanut for giving me something to blog about! To check out more 5 Things I Love, head on over and say hi and maybe even add your own list and link up!
* The button above is not her official button, she doesn't have one yet so I made one for my post. She can't get mad, she loves me too much! heehee