Thursday, February 19, 2009

5 That I really Love!


Here is an easy Five Things I Love Thursday! My Family!

1. I'll start first with Sammy. He is our lovable (and trouble-making) kitty. We have had him for about 5.5 years and he is almost 6yrs old. He is so affectionate and loves to always be wherever the action is. He snuggles close at night and is obsessed with eating. He is so patient with the boys and we can't imagine life without him.

2. Next is my first born, Nathanael. He is now *choke choke* 10 yrs old. I still have trouble saying that, he has grown so fast. He is sensitive, smart and very kind. He is participating in the CanSpell provincial spelling bee this weekend, I am beyond proud!

3. I love my middle guy, Andrew. He is so funny and very very caring. He is so creative and is always making something and making and giving gifts. He has such a tender heart and is always trying to make people happy and laugh! He is the biggest clown and it is always fun to have him around.

4. My baby, Joseph. He is my little snuggler. He can get mad at the drop of a hat and then turn around and hug you. He is moody, slow to wake up in the morning and well, so much like me! He is also creative and has so much patience with his art, not at all like me! I am having trouble accepting him as this amazing big boy that he has become, he is my youngest and I want to keep him as my baby forever!

5. Last but certainly not least, my husband. This summer will mark 12 years of marriage. Where does the time go? I'm so lucky to have married my best friend. He is someone I love to spend time with, someone who always treats me as someone special (even if I don't feel it). He is very caring and really loves his family. I'm always inspired and encouraged by his messages sunday morning and love that he never misses those teachable opportunities with the boys, to help them to learn about God and their relationship with Him.

That's my family that I am so lucky to have. I love how, no matter how many enter our family, there is only more love, not less.

To read more great, 5 Things Thursdays, visit Peanut and read her great post. Hey, why not participate and link up yourself. It is nice to spend some time thinking of the things we love, the positives in our lives, in the big and small things.

Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

Peanut said...

I like your five things this week! It's cool to read about what stands out to you about each of them.

This is fun, focusing on what we love. I have about 10 lists in my drafts... they just keep coming!

Growin' With It said...

hey harmony!
nice to meet you. looks like we have a couple things in common. an "andrew" and a *sniff sniff* 10year old. i feel your pain sista! but i will say i absolutely LOVE being a mom to boys.

cute post!

Nina said...

That was a great list of 5 things. The kids grow way to fast...