Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Few Pics

I'm still pretty swamped but finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel so hopefully I'll back to posting more now... just not today! I thought I'd post a few pics that I stole of my friend's Facebook page ('cause I'm sneaky like that, but I figured it is okay, since the pics are of my family!). Actually, I have to thank her for posting them, I forgot my camera. Yes, we went to PEI for Christmas and I forgot my camera, smart! Anyway, you can see the boys in their new glasses in these pics too, although not too well. I am still working on getting a decent pic of them in their glasses but Nathanael keeps being a brat and making faces. I'll get it sometime!

Me and My boys



The whole family

Thanks G&J for a great Christmas! We had a blast and have very fond memories to hold on to!

1 comments:

Peanut said...

I LOVE the picture with you and your boys. I'm re-stealing it right now!