Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Personality?

I saw a personality test being done on a few blogs and thought I'd give it a try. You can find the test here. It was interesting! I'm not sure I totally agree with my personality profile but there are some aspects that I do agree with. You can find my personality profile here , if you know me, give it a read and let me know what you think? Is it accurate to some degree? Anyone who is interested, take test yourself and let me know your personality in the comments, and if you think it was accurate at describing you! Curious minds (okay, my mind) wants to know!
Oh and 1 more thing, check out Shannons post today over at Rocks in my Dryer about computer mother boards, even she can make computer geek babble funny!

2 comments:

Peanut said...

Um, who is this person? I know we've only seen each other twice in like 8 years, and I didn't get to read it in great detail (something to do with lacking brain cells and having a toddler pulling on my leg...big words plus distracting kids = what the heck did I just read?)...but extraverted? You? Maybe your role as a pastor's wife makes you have to be in some ways, but I don't think that is your personality.

Harmony said...

My thoughts exactly. Some of it I related to but the "loving to be the center of attention" parts of it, not so much! I am a lot better than I used to be but still quite shy in unfamiliar settings! You know me so well, you didn't buy it either! heehee